Why Choose a Cuda Parts Washer for Your Business?
If you’re in the market for an industrial parts washer, you’ve most likely come across the Cuda brand. Cuda parts washers are the most popular on the market today for cleaning parts and assorted components in the agriculture, oil service, factory parts cleaning, and automobile industries, and for good reason. One of few parts washer brands that is MADE IN THE USA, Cuda’s are best known for their ability to tackle heavy jobs quickly AND their ability to outlast the competition. Cuda offers a wide range of models to suit any business need, from small top-load units all the way up to massive industrial machines. Additionally, Cuda parts washers have proudly been sold and serviced for decades by the knowledgeable experts at H2O Power Equipment.
A simple way to think about parts washers is that they are like industrial-grade dishwashers for tools, components, parts, engines, transmissions, etc. On top of taking the hassle out of cleaning these objects by hand, or worse yet, in a solvent tank, Cuda parts washers provide dramatic operational and monetary benefits.
$$$ Investing in a Cuda parts washer literally puts money back in your pocket by keeping your technicians and mechanics billing instead of cleaning. Just do the math for yourself:
# of hours per week that your team cleans components manually X your labor billing rate = RETURN ON INVESTMENT – – – most units pay for themselves in less than 1 year
$$$ Washing your components in a Cuda with Cuda detergents helps extend the lifespan of your parts, tools, and components – – – additional savings
$$$ Cuda parts washers are engineered to use less water and clean quicker than traditional parts washers – – – additional savings
$$$ Cuda’s are aqueous parts washers, meaning a water-based cleaning solution, and thereby eliminate the need for costly chemicals and solvents that are used in traditional parts washing applications – – – additional savings
Features specific and exclusive to Cuda parts washers include:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and high-quality components that can withstand several years of use.
- Beveled bottom catch basin for quick and easy cleanout between cleaning cycles.
- Self-enclosed door (think pocket door) for front load models, eliminating the safety hazard and messiness that other brands present with doors that swing out and allow water and soap to drip onto the floor.
- An intuitive control panel and easy-to-use features that make these units simple to operate, even for new users.
- Front access debris screen that safeguards against loss of small parts that may be washed through the cleaning baskets and turntable.
- 1-year parts warranty and a 90-day labor warranty, which automatically extends to a 1-year labor warranty when Cuda detergents are exclusively used (also available in our showroom and on our online parts store).
When you’re looking for an industrial-strength machine that is built to last, easy to use, and better for the environment – and that saves you $$$ – a Cuda parts washer is exactly what you need. With a wide range of models and features to choose from, we can help you find the perfect fit for your operations. Give H2O Power Equipment a call or visit us at our convenient Denver location today so we can help you choose your top-load or front-load Cuda parts washer.