When it comes to industrial cleaning equipment, H2O Power Equipment in Denver, Colorado is the go-to provider for both sales and service. Our expert service team has years of experience in the industry, making us the preferred choice amongst businesses that rely on pressure washers, parts washers, floor care cleaning, water treatment systems, and more for their everyday operations.
What sets H2O Power Equipment apart is our unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction. Our service team takes a comprehensive approach to maintenance and repair, ensuring that your equipment is functioning flawlessly before it is returned to you. We understand that downtime is costly, which is why our team completes repairs as quickly as possible without compromising on quality.
Our expert technicians are equipped with the latest knowledge and tools to repair or maintain both hot and cold water pressure washers, parts washers, floorcare cleaning, water treatment systems and more. From hoses to pumps, from guns to nozzles, we have all the accessories needed to ensure your machines are running at peak performance.
When it comes to cleaning equipment, you want to ensure that you’re receiving not only top-of-the-line parts and accessories but also expert service. Luckily for Denver business owners, H2O Power Equipment provides both. Our friendly staff is also available to answer any questions – whether you need advice on which parts to purchase, or require expert advice on a complex repair, our team is here to help you every step of the way.
At H2O Power Equipment, our service team is made up of trained technicians who have years of experience in the industry. They understand the ins and outs of industrial cleaning equipment and are experts at diagnosing and repairing issues quickly and efficiently. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our customers, ensuring that your equipment is running in top condition at all times.
Our comprehensive selection of parts and accessories means you can always find what you need for your business. We carry a wide variety of products from the most trusted brands in the industry, like Landa, Karcher, EnergyLogic, WaterMaze, Kodiak, and Cuda, so customers can rest assured they’re receiving high-quality equipment that is built to last.
H2O Power Equipment is dedicated to meeting the needs of businesses that depend on industrial cleaning equipment daily. So, if you’re in need of parts or accessories, or require service or repairs, look no further than H2O Power Equipment. Our expert service team, paired with our convenient online parts and accessories store and commitment to customer satisfaction make us the premier choice for any business. Contact H2O Power Equipment today – we promise you’ll be glad you did!read more
DATE LAST MODIFIED: February 1, 2023
(a) These terms and conditions of service (the “T&Cs”) are the only terms that govern the sale of maintenance services and repairs (“Services”) by H 2 O Power Equipment, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company (“Company”) to the client identified on the Pressure Washer Preventive Maintenance Agreement (the “Agreement,” and together with the T&Cs, these “Terms”) to which the T&Cs relate (“Client”). Client and Company may be referred to herein individually a “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to these Terms. Notwithstanding anything in the T&Cs to the contrary, the T&Cs shall control with respect to any inconsistency between the Agreement and the T&Cs. Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined in the T&Cs shall have the respective meanings ascribed to them in the Agreement.
(b) Together, the Agreement and the T&Cs comprise the entire agreement between Company and Client, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, negotiations,
representations and warranties, and communications, both written and oral. These Terms prevail over any of Client’s general terms and conditions of purchase regardless of whether or when Client has submitted its purchase order or such terms. Fulfillment of Client’s order does not constitute acceptance of any of Client’s terms and conditions and does not serve to modify or amend these Terms.
- Changes to these Terms. We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when posted, and apply to all Services performed by Company thereafter. Company shall notify Client with respect to any material change in accordance with applicable law.
- Performance of Services.
(a) Company shall use reasonable efforts to meet any performance dates to render the Services specified in the Agreement, and any such dates shall be estimates only.
(b) With respect to the Services, Client shall: (i) cooperate with Company in all matters relating to the Services; (ii) respond promptly to any Company request to provide direction, information, approvals, authorizations, or decisions that are reasonably necessary for Company to perform Services in accordance with the requirements of these Terms; (iii) provide such materials or information as Company may request to carry out the Services in a timely manner and ensure that such materials or information are complete and accurate in all material respects; and (iv) obtain and maintain all necessary licenses and consents and comply with all applicable laws in relation to the Services.
- Client’s Acts or Omissions. If Company’s performance of its obligations under these Terms is prevented or delayed by any act or omission of Client or its agents, Company shall not be deemed in breach of its obligations under these Terms or otherwise liable for any costs, charges, or losses sustained or incurred by Client, in each case, to the extent arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- Term and Termination.
(a) Term. The initial Term shall commence on the Effective Date and shall terminate on the Expiration Date unless sooner terminated by either Party as provided in Section 4(b) . The Term shall automatically renew on the Expiration Date for successive terms at the frequency identified in the Scope (each, a “Renewal Term”), unless Client gives Company written notice of termination at least thirty days’ prior to the commencement of any Renewal Term.
(i) By Company. Company may terminate these Terms at any time upon
thirty days’ prior written notice to Client. In addition, Company may terminate these
Terms effective immediately upon notice of Client’s breach of these Terms without any
incurring any further liability.
(ii) By Client. Client may terminate these Terms upon prior written notice without cause at any time; provided, however, that Client’s termination prior to the Expiration Date without Cause (as defined herein) will result in a cancellation charge equal to the Rate of Service for all visits remaining in the then-current Term. Client may terminate these Terms for Cause without incurring any further liability. “Cause,” for the purpose of this Section 4(b)(ii) , shall mean Company’s grossly negligent or willful breach of its obligations under these Terms that is incapable of cure or that Company fails to cure within thirty days following Company’s receipt of notice from Client of such breach.
- Rate of Service. Client shall purchase the Services from Company at the Rate of Service. The Rate of Service is subject to a renewal rate increase of 2.5% to be effective as of the first day of each Renewal Term. Any parts, repairs, or labor performed in addition to the Services will be billed at the Company’s then current parts prices and hourly labor rate. The Rate of Service is exclusive of all sales, use, and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties, and charges of any kind.
- Payment Terms.
(a) Client shall pay all invoiced amounts due to Company as elected on the Scope unless otherwise agreed to by Company in writing. All work is cash on delivery (unless pre-approved credit has been arranged).
(b) Client shall pay interest on all late payments at the lesser of the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permissible under applicable law, calculated daily and compounded monthly. Client shall reimburse Company for all costs incurred in collecting any late payments, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. In addition to all other remedies available under these Terms or at law (which Company does not waive by the exercise of any rights hereunder), Company shall be entitled to suspend the performance of any Services if Client fails to pay any amounts when due hereunder.
(c) Client shall not withhold payment of any amounts due and payable by reason of any set-off of any claim or dispute with Company.
- Warranty Disclaimer. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
- Limitation of Liability.
(a) IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO CLIENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES.
(c) The limitation of liability set forth in Section 8(b) shall not apply to: (i) liability resulting from Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct; and (ii) death or bodily injury resulting from Company’s acts or omissions.
- Compliance with Law. Client shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. Client shall maintain in effect all the licenses, permissions, authorizations, consents, and permits that it needs to carry out its obligations under these Terms. Client shall comply with all export and import laws of all countries involved in the sale or any resale of any Equipment serviced by Company under or in connection with these Terms.
- Waiver. No waiver by Company of any of the provisions of these Terms is effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by Company. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power, or privilege arising from these Terms operates or may be construed, as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder precludes any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege.
- Confidential Information. All non-public, confidential or proprietary information of Company, including but not limited to, specifications, samples, patterns, designs, plans, drawings, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, pricing, discounts, or rebates, disclosed by Company to Client, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic or other form or media, and whether or not marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential” in connection with these Terms is confidential, solely for the use of performing these Terms and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by Company in writing. Client shall be responsible for any breach of this Section 11 caused by any of its representatives and/or employees. Upon Company’s request, Client shall promptly return all documents and other materials received from Company. Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief for any violation of this Section. This Section does not apply to information that is: (a) in the public domain; (b) known to Client at the time of disclosure; or (c) rightfully obtained by Client on a non-confidential basis from a third party.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be liable or responsible to the other Party, or be deemed to have defaulted under or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of these Terms (except for any obligations of Client to make payments to Company hereunder), when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the impacted Party’s (“Impacted Party”) reasonable control, including, without limitation, the following force majeure events (each, a “Force Majeure Event”): (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake, epidemics, pandemics, or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order, law, or actions; (e) embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of these Terms; (f) national or regional emergency; (g) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns, or other industrial disturbances; (h) telecommunication breakdowns, power outages or shortages, lack of warehouse or storage space, inadequate transportation services, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials; (i) other events beyond the reasonable control of the Impacted Party. The Impacted Party shall give notice within five days of the Force Majeure Event to the other Party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. The Impacted Party shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. The Impacted Party shall resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause. In the event that the Impacted Party’s failure or delay remains uncured for a period of sixty days following written notice given by it under this Section 12, either Party may thereafter terminate this Agreement upon five days’ written notice.
- Assignment. Client shall not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Company. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves Client of any of its obligations under these Terms.
- Relationship of the Parties. The relationship between the Parties is that of independent contractors. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture, or other form of joint enterprise, employment, or fiduciary relationship between the Parties, and neither Party shall have authority to contract for or bind the other Party in any manner whatsoever.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms are for the sole benefit of the Parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms.
- Governing Law. Colorado law, and rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto, shall be
applied in the interpretation, execution, and enforcement of these Terms. Any provision included or
incorporated herein by reference which conflicts with said laws, rules, and regulations shall be null and void. All suits or actions related to these Terms shall be filed and proceedings held in the State of Colorado and exclusive venue shall be brought exclusively in binding arbitration in Denver, Colorado. Any dispute not properly disposed of through arbitration may be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Denver County, Colorado, and the Parties waive all right to a jury trial in any such action. The prevailing Party in any action for breach of these Terms, as determined by the presiding factfinder, but in all cases requiring that such Party receive substantially all of the relief sought thereby, shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees and costs. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, nothing in this Section shall preclude either Party from seeking interim or provisional relief, including a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other interim equitable relief, if necessary to protect the interests of such Party.
- Notices. All notices, requests, consents, claims, demands, waivers, and other communications hereunder (each, a “Notice”) shall be in writing and addressed to Company at: 6057 East 49th Drive, Denver, Colorado 80022, and to Client at the address set forth on the Agreement, or to such other address that may be designated by the receiving Party in writing. All Notices shall be delivered by personal delivery, nationally recognized overnight courier (with all fees pre-paid), facsimile (with confirmation of transmission), or certified or registered mail (in each case, return receipt requested, postage prepaid). Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, a Notice is effective only: (a) upon receipt of the receiving Party; and (b) if the Party giving the Notice has complied with the requirements of this Section.
- Severability. If any term or provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Survival. Provisions of these Terms which by their nature should apply beyond their terms will remain in force after any termination or expiration of these Terms.
- Amendment and Modification. These Terms may only be amended or modified in a writing stating specifically that it amends these Terms and is signed by an authorized representative of each Party.
When it comes to getting the most out of your pressure washer, it’s important to use only high-quality products. This is especially important as it pertains to soaps, detergents, and water softeners, as using low-grade products can lead to reduced machine performance and damage over time. This is, in part, due to Colorado’s combination of hard water and high mineral content, which makes it even more important to use cleaning chemicals that are specially formulated for our specific conditions. That’s why H2O Power Equipment’s unique selection of soaps and detergents include proprietary, effective ingredients in its Power Edge, Uber Wash, and Dynamite solutions. These three brands are fan favorites for a reason: they deliver superior results every time.
Power Edge is an all-purpose cleaner and degreaser that cuts through dirt easily without damaging surfaces. It is safe to use on vehicles, even as it’s tough enough to cut through grease or oil stains on concrete. Industrial Customer Favorite!
Dynamite is a biodegradable, heavy-duty degreaser. Perfect for cleaning oil rigs, trash dumpsters, oil stains, and other tough soils quickly and easily.
Uber Wash is our ultimate soap for vehicles! This proprietary detergent offers premium results for all the vehicles in your business so you can make a great impression, every time.
In addition to carrying these high-quality soaps, detergents, and water softeners at our showroom in Denver, Colorado, we also offer an On-Demand Chemical Service and Detergent Delivery program. This end-to-end chemical/soap placement, monitoring, and replenishment service ensures that your business operations run smoothly without interruption due to a shortage of your cleaning product. Our team of experts will work with you to select the best products for your specific needs and make sure they are always at optimal levels for maximum efficiency. We install your chemical tanks, syncing them to our internal dashboard for daily monitoring of usage and levels. When your tank needs service or replenishment, we will automatically schedule it for you! By leaving the monitoring and replenishment to us, you can focus on running your business – which can make all the difference when it comes to keeping your operations clean, efficient, and profitable.
For more information on the cleaning products we carry or H2O Power Equipment’s On-Demand Chemical Service, please contact us today! Our team of experts is here to help you choose the perfect soap, detergent, water softener, or service for your business needs.read more
H2O Power Equipment is Colorado’s largest pressure washer superstore which includes service, repair, parts, and accessories. Our store is over 10,000 square feet with 4 service bays, a fully stocked parts inventory, and factory-trained, highly experienced service technicians. We service and repair all pressure washer makes and models, including Landa, Hotsy, Hydrotek, Karcher, Honda, Alkota, Cuda, Energy Logic, and more. Our service professionals are considered industry leaders with the expertise to handle the most difficult repairs and unique situations that come up with your equipment. We work with you in the shop or on location, to get your equipment up and running as quickly as possible. Providing a 90-day guarantee on parts and labor on all repairs. Whether you need pressure washer repairs or parts washer and waste oil heat maintenance, you can trust the experts at H2O Power Equipment for all of your industrial pressure and parts washer service needs.
As Colorado’s largest pressure washer superstore, our pressure washer service center is second to none. But we also repair all types of cleaning equipment. We are also an authorized dealer and service center for many large manufacturers, having the expertise and technical knowledge to get your cleaning equipment up and running quickly. We work on your equipment in our shop or on your job site, whichever is best for you.
- Pressure Washer service, repairs, and maintenance
- Parts Washer service, repairs, and maintenance
- Wash Water Recycling System service, repairs, and maintenance
- Wastewater Evaporators service, repairs, and maintenance
- Surface Cleaner (Pressure Washer Accessory)
- Waste Oil Heater service, repairs, and maintenance
In-Shop Pressure Washer Service & Repairs
When you drop off your system for pressure washer service in Denver, no matter the size, you can rest assured it’s in good hands. Our philosophy to good service is simple, the highest trained technicians with the highest quality parts. If you need diagnostics to access the issue or a major repair, our techs take the time to go over the repairs or explain the issues and educate you on how to possibly prevent them from occurring again. Once we have accessed your equipment our service manager will give you a quote on repairs. Schedule your pressure washer service or repair today.
On-Site Pressure Washer Service & Repairs
When your equipment cannot physically be moved or you’re too busy, just give us a call and we will schedule a service call at your location or job site. Our service trucks are stocked with parts and tools to get you back up and running. Our field technicians are equipped with computers and software, allowing them to view manufacturer schematics from anywhere. Allowing for a faster diagnosis to get your equipment repaired on-site. Our field service fleet is available throughout the Denver front range along with surrounding areas, including Northern and Southern Colorado and the Mountain towns. Give our service department a call today to schedule.
Authorized Service Center
While we service and perform repairs on nearly every make and model of cleaning equipment, we are a professional service center for the following manufacturing companies:
- Landa pressure washers
- Karcher pressure washers
- Hotsy pressure washers
- HydroTek pressure washers
- Northstar pressure washers
- CUDA parts washers
- EnergyLogic waste oil heating systems
- Watermaze water treatment systems
- Jenfab parts washer systems
Looking for accessories and parts for your pressure washer?
H2O Power Equipment has the pressure washer accessories you need for your pressure washing equipment. Including replacement parts, and the equipment add-ons needed for your specific use or application.
Our techs are trained and have experience working on all the many different pressure washer and parts washer brands. If you need service or repair, we’ve got you covered. Even brands like Hotsy, Landa, HydroTek, Mi-T-M, AaLadin, Alkota, Honda, Northstar, Pressure Pro, Powerline Industries, and many more.
H2O Power Equipment maintains a 10,000 square foot building with 4 service bays and unmatched parts inventory. This gives us the ability to offer same day turnaround on many repairs. Our service vehicles inventory more parts than some of our competitors shops, and our service technicians are factory trained and highly experienced. This gives us the unique ability to provide industry leading service either at your place of business or in our service bays. Our Service staff sets us apart from all of our competitors.
Looking for accessories and parts for your pressure washer?
H2O Power Equipment offers a wide selection of pressure washer accessories, as well as replacement parts, and packages to enhance your power washing effectiveness.
We service all makes and models of pressure washers and parts washers – Landa, Hotsy, Karcher, Hydro Tek, Mi-T-M, AaLadin, Alkota, Honda, Northstar, Pressure Pro, Powerline Industries, and many more.read more
Frustrated with grime, film, and water spots that you can’t seem to cut away after a wash? Does it seem like you’re going through gallon after gallon of your cleaning chemicals faster than you should?
When it comes to pressure washing, using the right soaps and detergents can make all the difference in the world. Not only do high-quality cleaning agents help to remove dirt, grime, and stains more effectively, but they also protect your equipment and the surfaces that you’re cleaning. At H2O Power Equipment, we understand that many things can affect your cleaning detergent quality. Water hardness, soil content, pH balance, water temperature, and water pressure are critical variables in the cleaning equation. Luckily, our proprietary pressure washer detergents are specially formulated to work effectively in Colorado’s unique conditions. We have worked hard to test and perfect our products so you can be confident that you’re getting the best cleaning power possible.
Why Use H2O Power Equipment Approved Soaps and Detergents?
There are several reasons why it’s crucial to use high-quality soaps and detergents in your pressure washer:
1. Improved Cleaning Performance
High-quality cleaning agents contain advanced surfactants and other active ingredients that break down dirt, grease, and grime more effectively than their lower-quality counterparts. This means that you’ll be able to clean surfaces more quickly and with less effort – – in other words, LET THE CHEMICALS DO THE WORK!, which ultimately saves you time, energy, and $$$.
2. Protection for Your Equipment
Low-quality soaps and detergents that you can readily find online at bargain prices are priced that way for a reason – – they are low-concentrate (i.e. you’re buying water) and they’re comprised of harsh, low-grade ingredients that can cause damage to your pressure washer, resulting in costly repairs or premature equipment failure. High-quality products are specifically formulated to work with pressure washers with just the right balance of ingredients, ensuring that your equipment remains in top condition for longer.
3. Better Surface Protection
Cheap, low-quality soaps and detergents can cause damage to the surfaces you’re cleaning, such as paint, wood, or metal. High-quality cleaning agents are designed to be gentle on surfaces while still providing powerful cleaning action, helping to prevent surface damage and prolong the life of your property. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE APPROPRIATE CLEANING AGENT FOR YOUR CLEANING APPLICATION!
4. Environmentally Friendly
Many high-quality soaps and detergents are eco-friendly, meaning they’re biodegradable and safe for the environment. ALL H2O POWER EQUIPMENT CLEANING AGENTS ARE PHOSPHATE-FREE AND HIGHLY BIODEGRADABLE!
H2O Power Equipment’s On-Demand Chemical Service
At H2O Power Equipment, we know that having access to the right soaps and detergents is crucial for achieving the best results with your pressure washer. That’s why we offer an on-demand chemical service that provides you with the highest quality cleaning agents whenever you need them.
Our On-Demand Chemical Service includes:
- Installation of chemical tanks and remote monitor for active monitoring of usage and fluid levels
- Replenishment of your soaps and detergents so that your business operations run smoothly without interruption due to a shortage of your cleaning product
- Expert advice from our knowledgeable team so you have the right products for your needs
- Fast, convenient delivery, so you never run out of the cleaning agents you need to keep your pressure washer operating at peak performance
High-quality soaps and detergents in your pressure washer are essential for optimal cleaning performance, equipment protection, and surface care. H2O Power Equipment’s On-Demand Chemical Service, paired with our quality detergents ensures that your team will blow through their cleaning jobs and that your pressure washer will operate at maximum capacity and efficiency for years to come. Contact us today or visit us at our Denver showroom to learn more!read more
Thank you for choosing to shop with us! We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, but we understand that sometimes a return or refund is necessary. Please read our refund and return policy below to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions.
- All returns must be authorized by our customer service team.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns on electrical or special order parts.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment used for the original purchase.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs, unless the return is due to an error on our part.
- Additional shipping and handling charges may apply to online orders.
- Please contact our customer service team for details about any additional charges.
Damaged or Defective Products:
- If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- Please include a description of the damage or defect and any photos that may be helpful in our assessment.
- We will arrange for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that all returns must be in their original condition, including all original packaging and materials. Any products that have been used, modified, or damaged may not be eligible for return or refund. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund and return policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. Thank you for shopping with us!read more
DATE LAST MODIFIED: February 1, 2023
Use of Information We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Send you marketing and promotional materials, including newsletters and updates about our products and services
- Process your orders and provide you with the products or services you have requested
- Improve and personalize your experience on our website
- Analyze website usage and trends
Disclosure of Information We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that assist us with our operations, such as payment processors and email marketing providers. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law or in response to a lawful request by a government or law enforcement agency.
Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites, which have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites and encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Security We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information, but no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that your personal information will be completely secure from unauthorized access or use.
Children Our website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
In today’s competitive business environment, reducing overhead costs is essential for staying ahead. One of the biggest expenses for many businesses is energy costs. This winter, consider investing in a waste oil heater or waste oil boiler to help you save money and increase your bottom line. Let’s take a look at how H2O Power Equipment and EnergyLogic can benefit your business this winter season.
How Does a Waste Oil Heater and Boiler Help Save Money?
These systems burn waste oil in order to create heat energy, providing hot air or hot water for various heating applications such as space heating, radiant heating, and process heating in a number of different environments. By burning these oils instead of purchasing new fuel, businesses can drastically reduce their energy costs while helping to reduce their environmental footprint. This is an economical way to produce energy since it is a method of recycling waste oil as heating fuel rather than more expensive conventional heating sources such as natural gas or electricity. This means businesses can save money on their energy bills while still providing an efficient source of heat for their facility. Additionally, using a waste oil burner helps to reduce emissions since it burns cleaner than traditional fuels and does not produce any smoke or odorless gasses like carbon monoxide or sulfur dioxide into the air.
Which Waste Oil Heater or Boiler Should You Choose?
There are a number of different waste oil heating systems available in the market today, however, after doing your homework you should be able to come to the same conclusion that we at H2O Power Equipment came to – – nothing compares to EnergyLogic. EnergyLogic waste oil heater and boiler systems are the most technologically advanced, fuel-efficient, and highest heat output machines you can find. EL’s patented designs are known to offer two times the heat rise of any other waste oil heater currently on the market! In addition to getting more bang for your buck with the biggest flame and highest heat output, EnergyLogic systems come complete with safety and maintenance features to keep the units running problem-free for several years. Features such as low fuel cut-off, patented metering pump, integrated air compressor, patented pre-heater assembly, swing-away burner door, and cleanout port, and the patented heat exchanger design all work together to provide the best machine ever built. And all MADE IN THE USA!
Benefits of Purchasing from H2O Power Equipment
When purchasing either a waste oil boiler or heater from H2O Power Equipment, you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the best product available from our team with 30+ years of experience to help guide you every step of the way during your purchase and installation. We also provide ongoing support throughout the life of your machine, from routine parts orders to annual maintenance services!
Investing in a waste oil boiler or heater from H2O Power Equipment can transform your winter energy costs while making an important contribution to reducing environmental impact. EnergyLogic is the perfect choice for busy industries due its easy installation and reliable maintenance, setting you up with savings on time, money, and resources – all courtesy of top-tier burners available at H2O Power Equipment!read more
If you’re in the market for an industrial parts washer, you’ve most likely come across the Cuda brand. Cuda parts washers are the most popular on the market today for cleaning parts and assorted components in the agriculture, oil service, factory parts cleaning, and automobile industries, and for good reason. One of few parts washer brands that is MADE IN THE USA, Cuda’s are best known for their ability to tackle heavy jobs quickly AND their ability to outlast the competition. Cuda offers a wide range of models to suit any business need, from small top-load units all the way up to massive industrial machines. Additionally, Cuda parts washers have proudly been sold and serviced for decades by the knowledgeable experts at H2O Power Equipment.
A simple way to think about parts washers is that they are like industrial-grade dishwashers for tools, components, parts, engines, transmissions, etc. On top of taking the hassle out of cleaning these objects by hand, or worse yet, in a solvent tank, Cuda parts washers provide dramatic operational and monetary benefits.
$$$ Investing in a Cuda parts washer literally puts money back in your pocket by keeping your technicians and mechanics billing instead of cleaning. Just do the math for yourself:
# of hours per week that your team cleans components manually X your labor billing rate = RETURN ON INVESTMENT – – – most units pay for themselves in less than 1 year
$$$ Washing your components in a Cuda with Cuda detergents helps extend the lifespan of your parts, tools, and components – – – additional savings
$$$ Cuda parts washers are engineered to use less water and clean quicker than traditional parts washers – – – additional savings
$$$ Cuda’s are aqueous parts washers, meaning a water-based cleaning solution, and thereby eliminate the need for costly chemicals and solvents that are used in traditional parts washing applications – – – additional savings
Features specific and exclusive to Cuda parts washers include:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and high-quality components that can withstand several years of use.
- Beveled bottom catch basin for quick and easy cleanout between cleaning cycles.
- Self-enclosed door (think pocket door) for front load models, eliminating the safety hazard and messiness that other brands present with doors that swing out and allow water and soap to drip onto the floor.
- An intuitive control panel and easy-to-use features that make these units simple to operate, even for new users.
- Front access debris screen that safeguards against loss of small parts that may be washed through the cleaning baskets and turntable.
- 1-year parts warranty and a 90-day labor warranty, which automatically extends to a 1-year labor warranty when Cuda detergents are exclusively used (also available in our showroom and on our online parts store).
When you’re looking for an industrial-strength machine that is built to last, easy to use, and better for the environment – and that saves you $$$ – a Cuda parts washer is exactly what you need. With a wide range of models and features to choose from, we can help you find the perfect fit for your operations. Give H2O Power Equipment a call or visit us at our convenient Denver location today so we can help you choose your top-load or front-load Cuda parts washer.read more